9. Donald Trump is having his fifth child with his third wife, following his own business advice– diversify.
8. Demi Moore married Ashton Kutcher– apparently that’s what she meant when she said she wanted to have another child.
7. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner became a classic Hollywood couple– two past engagements, one failed marriage and no good movies.
6. Hotel heiress Paris Hilton ended her engagement to shipping heir Paris Latsis. I guess they just didn't have enough in common.
5. Angelina Jolie continued to build her family by adopting an Ethiopian girl and Brad Pitt.
4. Heading into the premiere of "War of the Worlds", Tom Cruise was sprayed with water by an interviewer. Police apprehended the man and a flustered Cruise was ushered inside to watch himself defend civilization against aliens trying to destroy the world.
3. Jude Law gave new meaning to the question, "Who's your nanny?”
2. The National Football League kicked off their season with a performance by British rockers The Rolling Stones– because what could be more American than outsourcing?
1. Michael Jackson stopped sleeping with children in his bed and Tom Cruise has started.